Monday, February 1, 2010
Well this is it.

It has been what I've been working for all these years. I didn't think I'd make it but I'm here now.

You would think that I'd be wiser, knowledgable and like super savy. Unfortunately I am not and in fact, I am even more uncertain about being a lawyer than I have been in the past.

You see, I don't feel quite qualified for such a title. I am me. How am I supposed to be a kick ass lawyer when I have issues with confronting personal problems, friends or the scrawny teenager who jips me out of a decent cheeseburger at maccas?

I don't know how I am going to do it, but I guess that's half the fun right? So say goodbye articled clerk Anna and at 10am at the supreme court 2 February 2010 say good morning and good luck to... Anna, 24, Lawyer
posted by anna at 11:41 PM | 3 comments